1. “Is it okay to thaw my turkey in the bathtub while bathing my kids?”
2. “Can I brine my turkey in the washing machine?”
3. “Can I use my oven’s self-cleaning cycle to speed up the cooking process?”
4. “If I cut my turkey with a chainsaw will the oil affect the taste?”
5. “Can I take my frozen turkey into the sauna to thaw it faster?”
Damn, how did the Pilgrims DO it??!
Being that this is on my list of all time favorite movies, I can’t decide whether to love this or hate this.
WORLD’S TINIEST SUN CHIP!
WORLD’S TINIEST DORITO!
(Courtesy of new “Munchies” chips bag)
I’m not doing anything….
Is anybody looking yet?…okay…
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM…..
That didn’t taste as good as I was expecting…
Germans! Look here! You should be so proud :)
My authentic German recipe book!….with some English translations written in :)
This week we are making Chocolate “spaghetti” ice cream, and adding melted Nutella on top!
Making the “spaghetti” (Thanks Daniel for the spaghetti maker thing!)
mmmm delicious Schokolade spaghetti eis mit Nutella!
It has been determined that every week, a new German ice cream recipe from this book will be made! So stay tuned :) Comment below and I’ll gladly provide the recipe!